Saturday June 15, 2019 @ Toronto Centre Island
31st Annual HOPE Charity Volleyball Tournament
** Teams and Schedules – TBA
HOPE (Helping Other People Everywhere) is a charity raising awareness and funds for other local charities. This year, your support will impact programs at Distress Centres and Wellspring Cancer Support Foundation
Beer Garden – Silent Auction – Live Auction
Team check-in, pick-up team kit @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Team Captain’s meeting @ 9:45 am
First game @ 10:00 am | Playoffs approx. @ 4:30pm
Beginners – Recreational – Intermediate – Competitive
Sign up as a TEAM or as an INDIVIDUAL and we’ll find you a team
Enter a VIP CORPORATE TEAM for your team building event
Fundraise to Win!
- Co-ed 6’s volleyball (min. 2 women on court)
- 16 years of age or older
- Guaranteed 6 games; playoffs for top teams
- Prizes for division champs!
- Please see Rules & Regulations for additional details
Beginners: You’re new to the game, so let’s keep it simple – no spiking!
Recreational: Playing for fun and having a good time with friends
Intermediate: You regularly play in organized leagues at high level
Competitive: Varsity or club level; you have a mean jump serve and intimidating hits
Students: Ages 16 and over
Individuals: If you don’t have a team, we will find a team for you (recreational level, unless otherwise requested – we will try our best to accommodate your skill level)
Volleyball is a fun team building activity and great for showing your community spirit.
Corporate teams will also enjoy additional PERKS!
Level of play is Recreational against other corporate teams. (You may request to play in a different division to suit your team’s skill level).
Registration Fee = $800.00
While gaining company visibility, helping to boost company morale,
helping your local community….entitles you to the following
• Separate check in area for your entire team
• VIP area for your entire team
• VIP BBQ lunch for your entire team
• Deluxe swag bag filled with goodies for each member of your
• HOPE Corporate Challenge T-shirt for your entire team
• Bartender for your VIP area
• Names of entire team entered in draws for a chance to win
• Snacks and munchies through the day
• Recognition on announcements through out the day
= $265 (student rate)
= $340 (regular rate)
= $325 Early Bird Rate (until April 30)
Individuals = $60.00
VIP Corporate Team – Registration fee = $800
(* Max. 10 players per team)
Register by May 31st, 2019 (midnight)
Toronto Centre Island (Olympic Island)
No outside alcohol is permitted. We reserve the right to inspect bags and coolers for alcohol.
Game on – rain or shine.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org