This isn’t your average picnic! This is a rosé all day, fine fare kind of picnic. An interactive picnic with a summer festival vibe, and an annual tradition in Toronto for years to come!
The Inaugural Rosé Picnic takes over the beautiful grounds of Fort York in downtown Toronto! We’ll be pouring everyone’s favourite pink drink, both sparkling and still, as well as a variety of other summer beverages and fine fare eats by celebrity chef Mark McEwan.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Massive 3000+ person picnic 12 noon-6pm at Fort York
- Complimentary picnic blanket
- Complimentary branded wine glass
- Complimentary welcome drink voucher
- Complimentary Christian Dior gifting station in VIP!
- Complimentary Rose wine gummies
- Complimentary Lorelyn desserts
- Complimentary passed apps in VIP
- Dozens of companies offering free product sampling (Quaker, Fiji, OVER EZ)
- Access to entire grounds/ shops/ food pavilion
- First class picnic baskets curated by Mark McEwan
- First class food stations provided by One, North 44 and Bymark!
- Flower Crowns!!
- 25 VIP tables, couches and comfortable seating
- First class VIP executive washrooms
- Live music and DJ’s all day
- Photo booths
- Pink and white dress code
- Much Much more!!!!!
Click here, to buy tickets!